U14/15 Farmington Valley League
Simsbury Soccer Club’s program provides a level-appropriate combination of clinic style training and weekly games. This division is for players born in The birth years indicated above.
In this program teams travel and play against U14/15 teams from neighboring towns in the Farmington Valley League (FVL). Players are assigned to teams with volunteer coaches and wear the Simsbury Soccer uniform.
The cost for the program is $120 for returning players (includes a practice jersey) and $179 for new players (includes kit: shirt, practice jersey, short and sock). The $39 difference is in the event your player did not participate in FVL in the fall of 2016 or 2017 and therefore must order the complete soccer kit.
- First practice is week of TBD; no practice Labor Day, Columbus Day or Memorial Day
- Saturdays and occasionally Sunday afternoons
- Home Games: TBD
- Away Games: TBD at FVL towns (Avon, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, Farmington, Granby)
- Game Schedule will be released by FVL closer to the start of the season
- No games Labor Day weekend nor Columbus Day weekend
- Optional Skills Clinic: TBD
- Any new player will need to order a complete uniform (shirt, practice jersey, short & sock) at registration; players from Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 will receive a practice jersey when then register
- Required: shin guards, socks, cleats, size #4 ball, labeled water bottle
During the season, all teams attend an academy style practice on their respective night. This is facilitated by a professional trainer who works with the players and coaches to develop both individual soccer skills and team concepts.
In addition, each week there is a Friday evening co-ed skills clinic for all registered players. Attendance is optional but strongly recommended as it is designed to help improve each player's soccer development. This additional clinic is included with the registration fee.
Teams will be formed based on player and coach availability. Registration and teams are formed separately for the fall and spring seasons.